Lantana Games is happy to give game keys to press, streamers, and Let’s Players free of charge. Keys are available on distribute() and keymailer, and we personally respond to key requests based on three factors:
- Your Reach rating on distribute() or your Rank on keymailer. You will receive a number of keys less than or equal to your Reach rating on distribute(), or you must be at least rank Silver to receive a key on keymailer.
- Only verified publications can receive a number of keys above their Reach rating.
- Unverified publications with a Very High reach rating may not receive any keys.
- Anyone lying about being a streamer will not receive any keys. Yes, we see your fake email address, pieudypay@geocities. 😛
- Broadcasters sponsored by grey market key sites (G2A, Kinguin, etc.) will not receive keys for free. It is very bad form to sell game keys you got for free.
- We also look at how active you are as a publication. If we do not see any content related to game coverage, any content related to indie games (or indie games other than Minecraft), or any activity within the last three months; or if you have an extremely low number of followers/subscribers (under 50), you will not receive any keys for free.
Click here to learn more about distribute()’s Reach ratings and Verificiation.
Click here to learn more about keymailer for Let’s Players and Streamers.
All keys distributed will be for either Steam, itch.io, or IndieGameStand, depending on the state of the game. Each key will access the game on all available platforms: Windows, Mac, and/or Linux.