Mondrian’s back, and he’s taking his friends for a spin through the Plastic Reality. Mondrian – Plastic Reality is the premiere arcade/puzzle game for the creative gamer. Take on the roles of five diverse artists from the 20th century while learning about their lives and works; create your own levels in the all new Mondrian Maker level editor; and share your levels, mods, and artwork with the world.
- Choose your playstyle and play through an infinite number of levels with the help of five diverse Curators
- Build your own levels and organize your mod content in Mondrian Maker
- Four game modes and dynamic Challenge Levels with online and local leaderboards
- Explore modern art history through character biographies spaced out in five dedicated campaigns
- Every level features randomly generated elements, so you’ll never play the same one twice
Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
CPU: Intel Core i3/AMD Phenom II (AMD Ryzen 5 2200U currently in testing)
GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 750/AMD Radeon R7
DirectX: 9.0c Minimum
RAM: 2gb DDR3
Sound: Integrated Stereo Sound or Better Recommended
Internet Connection: Not required, recommended for browsing community content
Hard Disk Space: 400mb
Please also note that due to the nature of the game reading external level files and Mondrian Maker saving them, this game requires both Read and Write permissions enabled in order to play. If you have trouble starting the game, double check that these permissions are enabled.
Once a month, Lantana Games is bringing the gaming and creative communities together in a big way to raise money for various charities focusing on games, art, and kids. To do this, we need your help! No matter who you are or where you’re from, you too can Make a Mondrian and be a part of these events. Open the toggle that matches what you do to learn more.