Based in Boston, MA
November 18, 2009
Press / Business contact:
Lantana Games is a developer of educational entertainment experiences. Our goal is to create games that are educational in the classroom, and entertaining in the living room.
Lantana Games, founded in 2009, is a developer of educational entertainment experiences, and mentor of student developers. Our goal is to teach players not just through narrative, but through gameplay accurate to the subject matter. We focus on premium products for Windows, Mac, Linux, consoles, and mobile devices. We also publish and promote exemplary student games through our "Perennials" line of products. Check out our latest game, Children of Liberty on Steam Early Access at www.childrenofliberty.usTeam History
Lantana Games was founded in November, 2009. We have focused on 2D game development for Windows PC's and the web. Our first forray into commercial game development is Children of Liberty, a 2.5D stealth platformer for PC and Mac. Lantana Games had a very small Kickstarter for Children of Liberty in 2011. Otherwise the game has been family funded from its inception.
Lantana Games Goes to Indie Arcade YouTube
Mondrian: Abstraction in Beauty - First Reveal! YouTube
Children of Liberty - Early Access Updates YouTube
Children of Liberty - Early Access Trailer YouTube
Children of Liberty - The Voices of Boston YouTube
Children of Liberty - PAX East 2013 Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Lantana Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Audience Choice Award, Mondrian - Abstraction in Beauty" - Indie Revolution Expo, July 2016
- "Official Selection, Mondrian - Abstraction in Beauty" - Indie Arcade Coast to Coast. January, 2016
- "Best Local Indie Game, Children of Liberty" - Structure Gaming. March, 2013
- "Simple to grasp but totally works."
- Erik Norris, CraveOnline
- "Gorgeous-looking 2D/3D stealth"
- Nathan Grayson, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "The cartoony aesthetics work almost surprisingly well in this historical, stealth-oriented platformer."
- Cassandra Khaw, IndieGames
Children of Liberty Homepage
Check out more on Children of Liberty at http://www.childrenofliberty.us.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Project, Tech, and Design Lead: Children of Liberty