Children of Liberty has been updated to version EX11. Here are the patch notes for this version:
- Added the Pause Menu. During a level, press Escape on keyboard or Start on controller to pause.
- Added menu controls display to the menu base.
- Added the Enter key as an additional confirmation key in menus.
- Added the ability to go back to the splash screen from the Main Menu.
- Added a super-idle countdown to the Main Menu (again) that takes you back to the splash screen after an idle minute.
- Added the Feedback Focus feature to the Main Menu (again) that lets us indicate where we need the most testing.
- Added force quit and soft reset controls (again):
- Force Quit
XB360 Controller: RT+B+Y+Start
- Soft Reset
XB360 Controller: RT+B+Start
- Fixed controls during Splash Screen: press Escape (keyboard) to quit
- Fixed demo-end scene images not scaling properly
- Fixed some GUI elements not reacting to change in input type.
- Fixed in-game controls display switching from controller to keyboard
- Fixed moving menu being visible behind loading screen background
- Optimized many input & menu functions
Please let us know if you experience bugs during or after pausing the game: access the bug report form by going to the game’s Main Menu and selecting “Report a Bug.” If you do write us a bug report, be very specific about what you were doing before you paused, and what you experienced after unpausing.
Via:: Children of Liberty News