Greetings, Patriots! Children of Liberty has been updated to version EX6. This version includes a new feature, bug fixes, and improvements.
- Added left click to perform action (Takedown). UI will be changed to reflect this new control soon.
- Fixed the end of level sequence and victory splash image
- Fixed primary objective collectibles not being collectible
- Fixed the required input for taking down a Redcoat while peeking
- Removed the second Redcoat temporarily, pending revamped tutorial
- Possible fixes for being off-track after turning on red, and a bad respawn point
- Fixed hopping to blue not working under certain circumstances
- Text drop shadow effect adjusted
Many thanks to this week’s guest artist, Brit Lezon[www.blezon.net]. If you’d like to see your art featured in one of our Steam news posts AND IN THE GAME ITSELF, check out our previous post about the Summer of Liberty Fanart Festivities!
Thanks, Patriots, and have a great weekend!
Via:: Children of Liberty News