This release introduces Block Mods, which are a brand new feature that allows you to make blocks behave in different ways per difficulty. The first two mods are Shift Blocks, which let you move blocks up, down, left, and right; and Phase Blocks, which make a block disappear and reappear. Some very Mega Man stuff! One or two more mods will be added by release, but you can set any block (yes, even Gray Blocks!) to include mods, and even layer mods on top of each other! That means you can, for instance, have shifting Gray Blocks which vanish, say, every 5 seconds. You can use mods to build gates or even entire levels hidden inside your level!
- Added Shift Blocks, which can move Left/Right or Up/Down up to distances set in Mondrian Maker
- Added Phase Blocks, which disappear for an amount of time set in Mondrian Maker
- Added two new songs, one Slow (Warhol style), one Medium
- Added level “Moving Worlds” to demonstrate Block Mods
- Reduced the chance of a block having a powerup by 50%
- Implemented antialiased Gray Blocks
- Fixed a bug that prevented Bombs from destroying blocks unless they spawned gems