Based in Boston, MA
September 22, 2020
Mondrian's back, and he's taking his friends for a spin through the Plastic Reality. In this sequel to the award-winning Mondrian - Abstraction in Beauty, you play as five great 20th Century artists - Sophie Taeuber-Arp, Hale Woodruff, Andy Warhol, Loïs Mailou Jones, and, of course, Piet Mondrian - as you uncover the lost masterpieces of the Modernist movement. Mondrian's orbital brickbreaking gameplay returns with all new additions, and the simple but powerful Mondrian Maker level editor, allowing you to Play, Create, Paint, and Share your own levels with the world. The canvas is waiting, are you ready to explore its mysteries?
- Explore Art and Art History in Adventure Mode, Mondrian's first ever narrative-based game mode, as you venture through time to uncover the Lost Modernist Masterpieces. New episodes are released in a Series format, letting you even play the story out of order if you want. Dedicated Museum Pack DLC's are released with each new episode, giving you deeper customization for your Museums. Season 1 begins right now!
- Orbital brickbreaking gameplay that combines classic arcade style with modern twists
- Build your own levels in Mondrian Maker and share them worldwide on Steam Workshop!
- Five playable characters and six game modes, including Quick Play, Creation, and Adventure modes, with online and local leaderboards
- Customize your own Art Museum hub world with dozens of construction, furniture, and artpiece options
- Mod support! Create your own levels, background art, and more. See the Steam Community for more details.
Mondrian - Plastic Reality Launch Trailer YouTube
Razer Chroma RGB Integration | Mondrian - Plastic Reality YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Jury Selection" BostonFIG Fest, September 2019
- "Indie Finalist" MassDiGI Game Challenge, February, 2019
- "Indie of the Year, Top 100" IndieDB, December 2018
About Lantana Games
Lantana Games is an independent kids, family, and educational game developer in Boston, MA. We work with schools to foster the next generation of game developers
More information on Lantana Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Mondrian - Plastic Reality Credits
Danny Silvers, Tim Graupmann
Danny Silvers, Hannah Rodgers, Anna Hegyaljai, Andrew Kreckler, Manning Peter, Annie Cheng, Brian Wang
Level and Game Design
Christine Amato, Ilayda Hanci, Siana DiGregorio, Haley Hien, Hayden Fitt, Veronica Funk, Ashley Murphy, Anna Hegyaljai, Malik Collier, Mike Mancuso, Manning Peter, Kim Kogut, Karen Layman, Chenylle Mercado, Samantha Mottsinger, Madison Ridgdill, Danny Silvers, Bridget Simms, Devin Yang, Alexis Zarrow
Art and Animation
Maxime Engel, Hannah Hoyt, Davidjohn Blodgett
Maxime Engel, Steven Blevins, Davidjohn Blodgett,