Greetings, Patriots! Children of Liberty has been updated to version EX5. In this version are new bug fixes.
- Fixed another bad checkpoint
- Fixed two causes of Joseph ending up off track
- Fixed some objects not hiding when viewed some certain angles
- Adjusting tutorial obstacles in anticipation of new dynamic tutorial signs for a more in-depth and better-paced tutorial
- Another fix to main menu controls
- More bug tracking; thanks for your reports! Keep them coming!
- Remembered to update the version text this time
New known issues:
- The “You have been captured” splash doesn’t appear when you get knocked out, but you can still press A to restart from checkpoint. Status: investigating.
- Redcoats that chase you… well… sometimes they freak out, especially if you hop to the blue line at some point. Status: AI redesign imminent.
- Redcoats sometimes fall through the floor when knocked down. Status: Reproducible, investigating
Thank you once again for all your support. Good luck out there, Patriots1
Via:: Children of Liberty News